Terms and Conditions
Membership is subject to our full Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") as detailed below.
This membership agreement for the RelishONE network (the "Agreement") is made between you (the "Member"); and SeeSeeO Investments Limited, trading as "RelishONE", a company registered in Nigeria under company number RC1250984 and with our office at Suite 320, Lozumba Commercial Complex, 10 Kam Salem Street, Area 10, Garki, Abuja FCT , Nigeria ("SIL" or "we").
- Service Description: The RelishONE network is a membership service provided by SIL to the Member consisting of a portfolio of benefits from third party suppliers that are designed to make the Member’s experiences more attractive. The service specialises in providing benefits and discounts in establishments throughout Nigeria, as detailed in clause 5.
- Registration of your details: By placing an order for the RelishONE network membership, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. You agree to provide SIL at registration either via our website, telephone or post ("registration") a correspondence address, both email and postal and either a credit/debit card or personal or business bank account ("billing device"). You must inform SIL immediately of any changes to your correspondence address by either calling SIL by telephone on 0908 097 0880 or emailing info@RelishONE.ng.
- Commencement of membership: Upon acceptance of your registration by SIL, your membership will commence. You will be emailed details of your membership and will be able to use the part of our website that is accessible only for Members. We will send you a membership card (either physical or digital) within 10 days of your registration (should you not receive your membership card within 10 days you must inform us; if you do not inform us we will assume you have received your membership card).
- Ownership of products: Ownership of the membership card and any directories provided ("the products") is retained by SIL at all times.
- Accessing establishment discounts: As a member you are granted exclusive access to the "Members Area" of our website where you can search for participating establishments and the availability of offers. The discount provided by the establishments varies, with the majority offering at least 10% off the total bill. Please check the details for the individual establishment for specific details of the offer, including how many guests or customer the discount applies to and how many membership cards can be presented per party. Some establishments require you book in advance by telephone using the telephone number displayed on their page of the website. When you telephone the establishment you must state that you are a RelishONE network member. You will only have to pay the relevant establishment after you have eaten. When you arrive at the establishment you can order whatever standard meals from the service offering (RelishONE privileges cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or special promotions; RelishONE privileges can only be used on additional establishment offerings solely at the discretion of the participating restaurant). Present your membership card before your bill is to be produced so it can be calculated correctly at the end of your meal and your bill will be presented to you, minus your RelishONE network discount. Your membership card MUST be presented to receive the discount. You should also have another form of identification for security reasons as an establishment may request to verify your identity.
- Notices: We will alert you to revisions to this Agreement including the membership fee with a minimum of 14 days’ notice, either on our website, email communication or by writing to you ("notice"). SIL is not liable for non-receipt of any notice, but will do its utmost to endeavour they are received and read by you. In proving any notice has been served by us it will be sufficient to prove that we addressed it and sent it to the address provided by you. In accordance with section 2, you must inform us of any changes to your details.
- Communication: For contractual purposes, you agree to electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that communications be in writing.
- Membership Fee: You agree that we will charge you each term for the RelishONE network service ("membership fee"). The amount of the membership fee due is detailed at your registration or via any subsequent notices. You authorise SIL for the entire duration of your membership to access funds from any billing device you have provided to SIL in order to take the membership fee and, if applicable, additional charges pursuant to section 9.
- Additional charges: SIL may levy reasonable additional charges that it incurs in recovering your payable membership fee, including legal and administration costs if access to your funds would not be possible for a reason attributable to you.
- Membership term and renewal: RelishONE is an on-going membership subscription service. When you become a Member, the initial term of your membership starts as detailed in the registration ("initial membership"). Your membership may automatically renew ‘if’ you voluntarily set up a standing order with us at the end of your initial term, for a 6-month or 12-months period, and is automatically renewed for such period at the end of each subsequent term until cancelled in accordance with section 11.b.
- Cancelling your initial or renewed membership and refund policy:
a. Initial membership: you have the right to cancel your initial membership with us within 7 days of commencement of your membership ("cooling-off period"). To cancel your initial membership, you can use our contact us form on our website or write to us by e-mail (info@RelishONE.ng), phone or send a letter to our postal address: RelishONE c/o SeeSeeO Investments Limited, P.O.Box 5383 Garki, Abuja, Nigeria. You are requested to return your unused RelishONE network membership card within 7 days of cancellation of your initial membership. If you cancel your initial membership within the cooling-off period, you will be entitled to a prorated refund of your membership fee, less an admin fee of 5% of the total cost of the membership, which is a genuine estimation of the cost we incurred to enlist your membership, within 7 days from the day after you cancel. Subject to any other statutory rights you may have, we do not provide refunds for any cancellations after the cooling-off period has expired. You are responsible for the cost of returning your membership card to us Our property will only be deemed to have been returned to us when we receive it our business address: Suite 320, Lozumba Commercial Complex, 10 Kam Salem Street, Area 10, Garki, Abuja FCT , Nigeria or at our postal address P.O.Box 5383 Garki, Abuja, Nigeria. Therefore, for your own peace of mind and avoidance of doubt, we strongly advise using a ‘signed for’ delivery method, such as DHL, FedEx, EMS Speedpost, ACE, APost etc. Or return it in person.
b. Renewed membership: If you do not wish to renew your membership you don’t need to take any action. Unless you have set up a standing order to automatically renew then you should telephone us on 0908 097 0880 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain a cancellation reference, but at least 15 days before your current membership term ends. You must retain the cancellation reference as proof of cancellation. No refunds can be issued for any remaining membership term after payment has been taken for renewed memberships.
- Lost membership cards: We will assume that you have received your membership card within 10 days of completing your registration. If you do not receive your membership card within 10 days you must inform us. If you report your membership card as lost after 10 days you will be liable to pay for a replacement membership card for which an administration cost of 5% of the cost of your membership, will be charged. If your card is lost again will will be required to pay 50% of the cost of your membership. And subsequently another loss will require you to pay the full cost of replacing your membership.
- Limitation of Liability: SIL will not be liable for: (a) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, data or wasted expenditure; (b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; (c) any other indirect or consequential loss; and (d) any establishment or third party provider that refuses to honour the advertised promotion or discount. Nothing in this clause in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything that may not legally be excluded or limited. Subject to the preceding sentence, SIL’s liability shall be limited to the amount of fees payable by you in the last 12 months under the Agreement.
- Changes and removal of third party suppliers: On occasions we will remove or amend offers or promotions provided by establishments and other third party providers from RelishONE. We endeavour to replace them with similar establishments but we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in terms or availability.
- Waiver: If we fail, at any time during the term of the Agreement, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Agreement or any of these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Agreement, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 7 above.
- Severability: If any of this Agreement or any provisions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement and any document expressly referred to here, constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations and previous arrangement, if any, between us. We each acknowledge that, in entering into this Agreement, neither of us relies on any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or the documents referred to in them.
- Our right to amend our Terms: We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and our policies from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities. You will be subject to the Terms and policies in force at the time that you order from us, unless any change to these Terms or policies is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case clause 16 (severability) shall apply. We will notify you of any changes to the Terms, in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the changes to the Terms, unless you notify us to the contrary within 14 days after our notification.
- Law and jurisdiction: This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Nigerian law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria.